Thai Red Prawn Curry
Preparation Time: 10
Cooking Time: 20
- 250 g rice stick noodles
- 2 tbs olive oil
- 750 g green prawns, tail on
- ¼ cup red curry paste
- 1 cup (250 ml) Campbell’s Real Stock – Chicken
- 270 ml coconut milk
- 200 g green beans, cut into 5 cm lengths
- 200 g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 tbs white sugar
- 2 tbs fish sauce
- 1/3 cup coriander leaves for garnish
- Place rice stick noodles in a large heatproof bowl. Cover with boiling water and stand for 8-10 minutes or until softened.
- Meanwhile heat a wok or large frypan over high heat. Add half the oil and cook the prawns in batches until prawns turn pink. Transfer to a bowl.
- Add curry paste to the wok, cook stirring for 1 minute, add Campbell’s Real Stock – Chicken, coconut milk, sugar and fish sauce. Bring to the boil, return prawns add drained noodles, beans and tomatoes. Simmer for 2-3 mins. Serve with coriander.